We just couldn't think of a name for these. Make them anyway.
Nameless Banana Creatures
-4 overripe bananas
-approx. 1/2 cup granulated sugar
-approx. 1/4 cup brown sugar
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 cup whole-wheat flour
-1/2 cup rolled oats
-3 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp salt
1. Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
4. Spread the batter into a large rectangle on a sheet pan.
5. Sprinkle the crumb-topping on top (recipe below).
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-approx. 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter
-1/4 cup rolled oats
- dash of salt